- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Penta Security Systems
- Website: https://www.pentasecurity.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Korea - South
- Type of solution: Software
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• One of the key advantages of D’Amo is that it is optimized to work in all types of environments. It can collectively provide keys for IoT, Point-of-Sale, and others.
• D’Amo is one of the few data encryption platforms that can handle large operating systems like UNIX.
• D’Amo is also one of the few database encryption solutions that can provide access control to keys. This is ideal for clients who deal with policy disclosure issues, risk management, auditing and so on.
Encryption does not equal security, and therefore secure encryption is necessary to protect critical data from misuse and data leakage. Because each business can work in a variety of environments, database encryption technology needs to be tailored to fit the environment of each organization. As a data encryption solution, D’Amo’s API component extends encryption capabilities to all types of environments. D’Amo also offers encryption for customers using major database providers such as Oracle or SAP, making it that much easier for businesses and corporations to encrypt their files.
Unlike competitors, Penta Security Systems strays away from utilizing a single specific encryption technology for its data encryption solution. Instead, it owns and combines various product families to offer an optimized encryption technology built for the customer’s environment, guaranteeing both advanced performance and security. D’Amo classifies the IT system into layers for this optimized encryption solution and offers product families accordingly: D’Amo Application Level Encryption products, D’Amo System Level Encryption products, D’Amo Network Level Encryption products, and also D’Amo Key Management products.