DeCYFIR by CYFIRMA – A Threat Discovery and Cyber-Intelligence Platform
Promote this Nomination
DeCYFIR by CYFIRMA - A Threat Discovery and Cyber-Intelligence Platform
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||CYFIRMA|
|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
CYFIRMA’s threat discovery platform, DeCYFIR, deploys deep tech and AI engines into the deep/dark web, closed communities, and hackers’ forums to uncover, analyse, correlate, and find the deepest insights from noisy data. Its cyber intelligence platform connects the dots between hackers, motivation, campaigns, and methods so that cyber threats are attributed with full contextual details. The platform’s insights include tactical, management and strategic intelligence that serves to inform security teams and leaders across the organization.
DeCYFIR is unique in the following areas:
• Hackers’ View and Discover Hidden Signals
• Quality Intelligence - Relevant, prioritized, and timely
CYFIRMA’s threat discovery and cyber-intelligence platform, DeCYFIR, is built to decode cyber threats before they become a risk to the organization.
By combining cyber-intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection, CYFIRMA delivers predictive, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights to help clients prepare against upcoming attacks.
CYFIRMA’s DeCYFIR platform will give clients the following:
• Client-tailored, outside-in/hacker’s view of the cyber threat landscape
• Multi-dimensional strategic, management and tactical cyber threat visibility and intelligence that can be applied and integrated into organization’s security strategies, policies, processes, procedures, security controls and people
• A unique approach of viewing risks and threat indicators at the planning stage, versus the execution and exploitation phase of a cyber-attack
• Indicator-centered threat hunting capabilities, which could be as simple as a conversation between hackers or geopolitical issues driving cyber threats..