DeCYFIR by CYFIRMA – A Threat Discovery and Cyber-Intelligence Platform
Promote this Nomination
DeCYFIR by CYFIRMA - A Threat Discovery and Cyber-Intelligence Platform
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||CYFIRMA|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
CYFIRMA’s threat discovery platform, DeCYFIR, deploys deep tech and AI engines into the deep/dark web, closed communities, and hackers’ forums to uncover, analyse, correlate, and find the deepest insights from noisy data. Its cyber intelligence platform connects the dots between hackers, motivation, campaigns, and methods so that cyber threats are attributed with full contextual details. The platform’s insights include tactical, management and strategic intelligence that serves to inform security teams and leaders across the organization.
DeCYFIR is unique in the following areas:
• Hackers’ View and Discover Hidden Signals
• Quality Intelligence - Relevant, prioritized, and timely
DeCYFIR a cloud-based threat discovery and cyber-intelligence platform.
DeCYFIR consists of several modules, each designed to help the organization strengthen its cyber posture and be better equipped to handle the risk of digitization:
Threat Visibility and Intelligence (TVI)
TVI provides a comprehensive multi-dimensional strategic, management and tactical intelligence and cyber insights. This module answers WHO, WHY, WHAT, WHEN and HOW of looming cyber threats, and provide recommendations for remedial actions. With TVI, organizations can predict a potential cyberattack and prevent financial and reputational damage.
Cyber Situational Awareness (CSA)
Real-time cyber insights, trends, cyber news, technology, regulatory & law, policy changes, emerging cyber-attacks, vulnerabilities, and exploits – all tailored to ensure relevance to customer’s geography, industry, and technology. When equipped with comprehensive and relevant risk telemetry, executives can make business and investment decisions accurately.
Cyber Incident Analytics (CIA)
Enable organization to comprehensively respond to security incidents with not only tactical information but also strategic-level insights by mapping associated campaign, hacker’s affiliation, motive, and mechanism. By taking an intelligence-based approach to managing cyber incidents, businesses can prevent the occurrence of similar cyberattacks.
Aside from these, CYFIRMA’s offerings also include Cyber Education, Cyber Vulnerability Analytics, Brand/Individual Cyber Risk Monitoring and Cyber Risk Scoring. We provide organizations with predictive intelligence to help them secure their infrastructure, brand and reputation.
CYFIRMA’s DeCYFIR platform will give clients the following:
• Client-tailored Outside-in/Hacker’s view of cyber threat landscape
• Multi-dimensional strategic, management and tactical cyber threat visibility and intelligence that can be applied and integrated into organization’s security strategies, policies, processes, procedures, security controls and people
• A unique approach of viewing risks and threat indicators at the planning stage, versus the execution and exploitation phase of a cyber-attack
• Indicator-centered threat hunting capabilities, which could be as simple as a conversation between hackers or geo-political issue driving the cyber threats.