deepwatch Managed Detection & Response
Promote this Nomination
deepwatch Managed Detection & Response
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||deepwatch|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Service|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- deepwatch MDR Service offers customers a comprehensive, white-glove solution for maintaining an up-to-date view of information security risks across their organization. We provide senior leaders, IT, and security personnel with around-the-clock monitoring of their organization’s assets using event monitoring of logs and human contextual analysis, incident alerting and response, incident case management, and threat hunting. deepwatch assigns each customer to one of our squads and provides industry vertical expertise in order to deliver more specific threat hunting context.
- Our squad model ensures continuity and context across shifts, providing seamless coverage of all aspects of monitoring our customers’ security operations. Our customers build strong relationships with their assigned team and know precisely who to call for support if there is an issue or a security incident. deepwatch collaborates closely with our customers’ incident response teams to resolve security incidents. We lower MTTD and MTTR because our squads and our customers’ teams are closely aligned to achieve the same goal: protecting our customers’ brands and digital assets.
- deepwatch continuously benchmarks our customers and their respective security practices. We apply best practices in network protection to all of our customers with consideration to their industry, the threat actors interested in their business, and many other factors. Our MDR customers have immediate access to our metrics-based Maturity Model via our Lens application to benchmark their security maturity and to provide a roadmap for improvement.
deepwatch understands that security is a collaborative process. We work closely with our customers to establish strong foundations for maturing Security Operations (SecOps) programs. Our cloud SecOps platform and relentless customer focus have redefined the managed security services industry. We integrate best-of-breed security products including Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) with our unique IP to automate security response and leverage our team of experts via our high-touch squad model.
The deepwatch Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service provides 24/7/365 threat monitoring, alerting, validation, and proactive threat hunting. deepwatch provides comprehensive management of select security technologies. Our cloud based platform supported by world class experts ensures that we only alert our customers to the most sophisticated security incidents. Our customers leverage deepwatch MDR Service to free their security team from the time-consuming tasks of implementing, administering, and integrating multiple cybersecurity technologies while continuously advancing their overall security posture.
– 24/7/365 alert monitoring, validation, escalation
– Comprehensive Platform Management
– Access to Exclusive Threat Detection Database
– Active Threat Hunting
– Proven Business Continuity Cloud Architecture
– Compliance with Evolving Regulatory Mandates (GDPR, HIPAA/HITECH, SOX, PCI DSS & more)
– Direct Collaboration with Squad Security Specialists/Team
– Curated Threat Intelligence
– Exclusive Security Maturity Enhancement engine (leverages the deepwatch Maturity Model to improve score)
– Advanced Machine Learning & Behavioral Analytics
– Integrations with Best of Breed Analytics Technologies
– Robust deepwatch Labs Testing Across All Supported Integrations
– Custom Policy Development & Enforcement
– Dashboards & Reporting with context from an active squad