- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Dell
- Website: http://www.dell.com
- Company size (employees): 10,000 or more
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1 million active users
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
The Channelnomics Security Awards
Info Security Awards
IT World Awards – Network Product Guide
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● It uses unique AI and dynamic mathematical models to analyze files prior to their execution and determine which are safe and which aren’t, stopping malware before it can even run. As a result it stops an overall 99.69% of malware – one of the highest amongst the top anti-virus solutions identified*
● It allows encryption of data with the choice of full disk or file level protection wherever it resides as well as an option of Dual encryption for highly classified material, , and enables the administrator to enforce encryption policies without disrupting IT processes or requiring end user intervention.
● It is easy to set up and manageable from a single console to reduce IT team overhead, minimize room for error and make compliance easy. Also, the Advanced Threat Protection works on Windows, Mac and Linux thus offering a unified solution for mixed OS environments.
Dell Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise offers an easy-to-deploy integrated client that includes advanced threat prevention, enterprise-class encryption, host firewall, web protection and content filtering in one solution, all centrally managed via a single console. The solution uses unique artificial intelligence (AI) and dynamic mathematical models to analyze files prior to their execution and determine which are safe and which aren’t, thus stopping malware before it can even run. Based on a few million markers extracted from careful analyses of billions of real-world exploits and known good files, the Dell approach does not rely on signatures that look for known behaviors or patterns that require constant updates as threats evolve. This approach prevents threats without the need for a constant cloud connection or frequent updates. Dell rounds out this advanced threat prevention by checking Dell commercial system BIOS on boot off-host, to quickly alert administrators of any possible BIOS tampering.
The suite offers additional protection from web borne attacks as well as a host-based firewall for additional device level protection against malware that slip past the perimeter firewall. The enterprise suite also encrypts data wherever it resides and enables the administrator to enforce encryption policies without disrupting IT processes or requiring end user intervention. While end users get to protect their valuable data without impeding their productivity, IT gets a highly flexible and choice of encryption options, with granular port control. For highly sensitive and classified material customers have the choice of Dual encryption via an add on SKU with the Endpoint Suite. The endpoint suite is also designed to work in highly secure air gap environments. Simply put, Dell Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise is the market’s most effective endpoint protection without the downsides or management overhead of traditional solutions.