- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Dell, Inc.
- Website: http://dell.com
- Company size (employees): 100,000+
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 40,000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Stops spam, phishing, zombie and malware attacks with over 99 percent effectiveness using multiple patented techniques that measure a message’s sender IP reputation, and the reputation of its content, structure, links, images, and attachments
• Provides powerful inbound and outbound protection from threats at an affordable, predictable and flexible monthly or annual subscription price, while minimizing upfront deployment time and costs, as well as ongoing administration expenses
• Receives the most accurate and up-to-date protection against spam attacks, while ensuring delivery of authenticated email with real-time threat information gathered by the Dell SonicWALL GRID Network from millions of data sources
For many organizations, email is a vital part of everyday business and communication. With increasing email volume, however, comes increased phishing, spam and malware-based attacks. Dell SonicWALL Hosted Email Security is a cloud-based service that offers powerful inbound and outbound protection for organizations from threats including phishing, spam, zombie and malware attacks. The service also minimizes upfront deployment time and costs, as well as ongoing administration expenses.
Featuring advanced compliance scanning, management and optionally, email encryption, to prevent confidential data leaks, Dell SonicWALL Hosted Email Security offers regulatory violations to ensure the secure exchange of sensitive data. Intuitive for the recipient, a notification email is delivered to the recipient’s inbox with instructions to simply log into a secure portal to read or securely download the email. Encrypted email can be tracked to confirm the time of receipt and time opened, and the email may be accessed and read from mobile devices or laptops as well. Policies may be configured to scan outbound email content and attachments for sensitive data and route email for approval, archiving or encryption.
The service also includes Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC), a powerful email authentication method that helps identify spoofed mail, reducing spam and phishing attacks. The tool also reports on sources and senders of email to identify and shut down unauthorized senders falsifying an existing email address.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Stopping spam, phishing, zombie and malware attacks with over 99 percent effectiveness using multiple patented techniques
• Real-time threat information from the Dell SonicWALL GRID Network, which collects information from millions of data sources
• Multi-layer protection, including Dell SonicWALL GRID Anti-Virus
• Assured email compliance with regulatory mandates by monitoring, identifying and reporting on email that violates regulatory compliance