- Website: http://www.digitalshadows.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Digital Shadows SearchLight™ stands out from its competitors in three areas:
1. Breadth of coverage- we cover the most sources across the open, deep, and dark web to give our clients a complete view of their digital risks
2. 50+ top threat intelligence analysts that speaker more than 20 languages, providing context, recommendations and in many cases, remediation through our managed takedown service
3. Customer relevance- we only provide incidents that are relevant to our clients, with minimal false positives, enabling our customers to focus on the most critical risks to their organization
SearchLight is the only service that provides tailored intelligence, minimal false positives, context, prioritization, recommendations and remediation of the most critical risks that are most relevant to an organization including when:
• Any of your data leaks online
• Your brand is being misrepresented online, putting customers at risk
• Hacktivists or cyber criminals plan to target you
• Employees or suppliers put you at risk
• Key members of staff are imitated or threatened online
• Criminals are selling your data on the dark web
• Your infrastructure changes, putting you at risk
We focus on a client’s total view of external digital risks protecting them from:
1. Cyber threats
2. Brand and social media exposure
3. Data loss
4. VIP exposure
5. Physical threats
6. Infrastructure risks
7. Third party risks
Digital Shadows' mission is both grand and noble. We are committed to helping make the digital world a safer place for every organization across the globe by protecting them from external digital risks. We believe that what we do is so important in a time when companies are under constant attack by cyber criminals, that we are relentless in our efforts to support them. No other company in the security industry has the coverage, threat analysts, and the relevance we provide to customers to protect the from digital risks. This is why we would be honored to win the Cybersecurity Excellence awards.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Digital Shadows protects organizations from digital risks and Cyber Threats across the widest range of sources on the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing insight, context, relevance, recommended actions and remediation options to protect organizations from external digital risks and threat actors targeting them. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with top threat intelligence analysts.
Our sales growth year over year has doubled as it has for the past 6 years and we now serve more than 200+ clients globally.
This year, we were named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Risk Protection Q3 2018. On behalf of our customers who were interviewed by Forrester, Digital Shadows and our Digital Risk management service “SearchLight” was recognized as “The Leader” and named strongest in current offering, strategy, and market presence.
We constantly innovate our service through a two week sprint process, enabling our clients to see value instantly and provide the most comprehensive digital risk protection. On April 10, we announced “Shadow Search.” Shadow Search enables instant access to Digital Shadows’ comprehensive collection of historical and evolving threat intelligence assets, and expert security sources. This includes leading security blogs and news, enabling our clients to better manage third-party risk, investigate security incidents, monitor trends and enrich threat hunting of client-specific indicators and threat actors jeopardizing their business, brand and reputation. Shadow Search delivers threat insight with context hard to find anywhere else, to recoup valuable time for understaffed security operations teams and overwhelmed threat analysts.
In October, we launched “Test Drive.” It enables people to test our product and search for digital risks to their organization within minutes. No other organization in the industry does this. It shows instant value by giving them immediate insight into the digital risks that their organizations face.