DLM Pro by 1touch.io is the industry’s first purpose-built solution for meeting CCPA compliance.
Promote this Nomination
DLM Pro by 1touch.io is the industry's first purpose-built solution for meeting CCPA compliance.
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||1touch.io|
|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. DLM Pro is disrupting the data and privacy management control market. By applying a deep understanding of the challenges posed by CCPA and other data privacy regulations, DLM Pro is designed a unique solution that automates strenuous data privacy compliance activities for organizations, saving them time and money. DLM Pro is the first automated privacy control and management solution that takes a network approach, providing unparalleled visibility, granularity and accuracy without the need for any resource-intensive configuration requirements. Most organizations use a manual systems-based approach to manage compliance, which is complex, time consuming, and offers little insight into their known and unknown data. Whether data is structured or unstructured, at rest or in motion, and even if unknown to the organization, DLM Pro offers a real-time view of the risk associated with personal data storage, processing and sharing throughout an organization.
2. DLM Pro is currently being used by several recognized brands, including a Fortune 500 hospitality company that owns and operates more than 6,000 properties in more than 120 countries around the world. By securing these customers, DLM Pro has proven that its cutting-edge technology and dynamic network-based approach can be leveraged in some of the most demanding environments in the world.
3. DLM Pro completed its certification and integration with RSA Archer® Suite, extending its solution to RSA technology partners and ensuring their interoperability with other enterprise and security systems. All of this has garnered DLM Pro coverage in tech and vertical media, as well as gained significant traction with industry analysts at Forrester, IDC, Garter, and has been cited in two 451 Research reports in 2019.
DLM Pro is the industry’s first purpose-built solution to address the requirements associated with CCPA and other Data Privacy regulations. DLM Pro helps enterprises identify and reduce their privacy and security risk by automatically discovering their unknown uses of personal data. DLM Pro uniquely uses a network-analytics approach, so enterprises don’t need to know where the personal data is – DLM Pro finds it for them. The most important benefits of DLM Pro for meeting CCPA compliance are:
1. Right of disclosure or access or managing data subject access requests (DSAR): For CCPA, enterprises are concerned about keeping up with ever-increasing demands from data access requests, which can be a huge burden on operational resources. In addition to responding to the DSARs themselves, there is a huge amount of effort required to discover personal data within the network. Classifying the data that has been found and accurately linking different sources of personal data is also streamlined. DLM Pro provides an automated, accurate and scalable solution built to respond to an unlimited number of DSARs, while requiring minimal operational overhead. DLM Pro finds all repositories of personal data, unstructured or structured, plus those that are not yet inventoried.
2. Right to erasure or the right to be forgotten: Just as enterprises are concerned about keeping up with ever-increasing demands from DSARs, they are equally concerned with properly fulfilling the right to be forgotten. DLM Pro automatically produces a list of all the locations that the subject’s personal data is found, enabling the enterprise to efficiently remove the relevant data from every location within the enterprise.
3. To show compliance with CCPA, you must have a data mapping process (includes systems, process, data stores, data flow, etc.): Understanding the flow of data throughout the enterprise, for what business use and where it is shared is required