- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): GTB Technologies
- Website: http://www.gttb.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
a 2017 Softshell Vendor
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Data Detection – unsurpassed accuracy using proprietary intelligent Fingerprinting, OCR with Redaction, native API-based cloud storage integration and Native Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Decryption.
GTB’s DLP that Works Platform is the only solution to accurately detect data in any language - including right to left languages, with unique abilities including native Optical Character Recognition (OCR) detection with Redaction for Network DLP, Endpoint DLP, Data Discovery with Data Classification, CASB with a Twist, and Content Aware Digital Rights Management.
2. Integrated Content Aware Classification system for many targets, including cloud storage.
3. Off Line Protection for both Unstructured & Structured Data (within files or file-less)
GTB’s DLP that Works platform is the only solution to offer Off-Line Fingerprint Detection which can accurately detect without a network connection. GTB DLP has the broadest platform coverage: Windows, Mac, Linux, Cloud apps, Cloud storage and CASB (Cloud Access Security Brokers).
The Creator of DLP for Intellectual Property & DLP SDK; Pioneer of DLP for Compliance
GTB Technologies DLP that Works Platform is the only Enterprise Data Leak Prevention (Network DLP, Endpoint DLP, Data Discovery with Data Classification & Content Aware DRM) solution (on-premises, off-premises including the cloud), which can prevent the loss of data from Malware, Frenemies and trusted insiders by blocking sensitive data (structured or unstructured) for both file-less (data streams) and files – regardless of file type, port or channel, in real-time with impeccable accuracy thus providing true cyber security and insider threat defense whether it be on premises, off premises, or in the cloud.
Deployment options include on premises, in the cloud, SaaS, or CASB with a Twist, as a managed service (full or hybrid.) Easy-to-use software development kits (SDK) and APIs are available.
GTB’s DLP that Works is the superior alternative.