- Website: https://dragos.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Real-world ICS Practitioners. The Dragos team includes industrial security practitioners from the U.S. Intelligence Community and around the private sector. Our boots-on-the ground experience ensures applicability of our approach to any enterprises' challenges. Dragos' Threat Operations Center services ensure your organization is ready to face threats with assessments, training, incident response preparation and on-the-ground support, and threat hunting.
2. Codified Expert Knowledge. Dragos' team of ICS cybersecurity experts are practitioners who've lived the problems the industry faces, hailing from across the U.S. intelligence community to private sector industrial companies. Dragos’ technology and services are codifications of its team's collective knowledge and experience enabling security teams to independently respond with the guidance of experts and act with confidence . They will continue to research and analyze the ever-changing threat landscape to adapt and evolve their offerings to keep pace with adversaries who aim to disrupt civilization.
3. An Intelligence-Driven Approach. Dragos’ mission is to foster ICS defenders’ growth through in-depth intelligence and research—continually codified into its technology and services—to ensure its customers and the ICS community are constantly learning and armed with the tools to defend their organizations. The company's continuous passive monitoring software identifies and visualizes assets, detects threats through intelligence-driven analytics, and provides a workbench with step-by-step "What Would Dragos Do?" playbooks to respond to attacks with speed and confidence.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Dragos applies expert human intelligence and threat behavior analytics to redefine industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity. Its industry-first, ICS cybersecurity ecosystem provides industrial security practitioners with unprecedented situational awareness over their environments, offering comprehensive threat intelligence, detection, and response capabilities. Dragos’ solutions include: the Dragos ICS threat detection and response platform, software providing ICS-specific asset discovery, threat detection, and investigation capabilities; Dragos Threat Operations Center, providing ICS threat hunting, incident response services, and ICS cybersecurity training; and Dragos ICS WorldView, providing global, ICS-specific threat intelligence in the form of weekly reports and critical alerts upon discovery.
Headquartered in metropolitan Washington DC, Dragos’ team of ICS cybersecurity experts are practitioners who’ve lived the problems the industry faces, hailing from across the U.S. Intelligence community and private sector industrial companies.
In April 2018, Dragos named a Cool Vendor in Gartner Inc.’s “Cool Vendors in Industrial IoT and OT Security, 2018” report. ICS security companies selected for the report were identified by the leading research firm as vendors who “bring notable approaches to protecting converging IT/OT for critical infrastructure ecosystems.”
The company is also a National Cybersecurity Excellence Partner with the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE). The NCCoE is a collaborative hub where industry organizations, government agencies, and academic institutions work together to address businesses’ most pressing cybersecurity issues. This public-private partnership enables the creation of practical cybersecurity solutions for specific industries, as well as for broad, cross-sector technology challenges.