- Website: http://dtexsystems.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Dtex is recognized globally for its unique approach to insider threat prevention and is used by enterprises worldwide, including Allianz, Aston Martin Racing, Eni/Saipem, Mizuho Bank and Sanyo.
- Dtex has fostered partnerships with top technology companies, including Fujitsu and Carahsoft, to help deliver insider threat detection technology to enterprises, globally.
- Dtex is dedicated to preventing and creating awareness on the harmful impact of insider threats with evidence-backed research, the Dtex Insider Threat Intelligence Report, and significant updates to its Advanced User Behavior Intelligence Platform based on customer feedback and market innovation.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Whether caused by a malicious or negligent employee, insider threats continue to pose the highest risk for enterprise organizations. Malicious actors take valuable corporate data and cover their tracks while negligent insiders put the enterprise at risk every day through the normal course of business.
To help organizations detect and prevent the insider threat, Dtex Systems provides endpoint-based user visibility and behavior intelligence with adaptive analytics to help global customers including Allianz, Aston Martin Racing, Eni/Saipem, Mizuho Bank and Sanyo identify risky behaviors by employees within the enterprise network.
In 2017, Dtex announced key partnerships that help to advance insider threat capabilities and user behavior intelligence across the globe. Dtex partnered with the leading Japanese information and communication technology company, Fujitsu, which uses the Dtex Advanced User Behavior Intelligence Platform to offer insider threat detection to customers through its Global Managed Security Service. Dtex also partnered with Carahsoft Technology Corp., a trusted government IT solutions provider, to enable the delivery of Dtex’s platform to the public sector and reseller ecosystem via Carahsoft’s GSA Schedule 70 and NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement contracts. In addition, Dtex became a premium partner of The Hague Security Delta (HSD), taking the opportunity to expand sales in Europe and to serve as a value add to HSD’s security domain.
Additional milestones Dtex achieved in 2017 included the release of its first Insider Threat Intelligence Report. The report revealed key security trends driven by malicious and negligent insiders that include a cross section of employees, contractors and partners with access to corporate endpoints, data and applications. Also, the company made several significant updates to its Advanced User Behavior Intelligence Platform based on customer feedback and security market innovation.