- Website: https://www.eclecticiq.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Netherlands
- Headquarters Region: Europe
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1- EclecticIQ Threat Intelligence Platform is uniquely capable of meeting the complex organizational, compliance, standard-supporting, legal and scalability requirements from governments and regulated industries.
2- EclecticIQ Fusion Center not only replaces complex legal and purchasing issues through a single and flexible contract, but also adds analytical value specifically for geographies and industries. This saves threat analysts significant amount of mundane work.
3- EclecticIQ focusses on customers with mature threat intelligence practices with an interest in strategic, persistent and complex threats.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Since our launch in 2015, EclecticIQ has:
* Launched EclecticIQ Platform (Q4-2015), the analyst-centric Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP). This on-premise software application is for mature organizations such as banks and central governments and supports a wide variety of Cyber Threat Intelligence use cases, and IT Security integrations. It’s the only TIP built on the STIX/TAXII standard.
* Launched EclecticIQ Fusion Center (Q2-2017), a service that enables customers to receive just a single source of tailored cyber threat intelligence, from leading suppliers. This service is for organizations with their own intelligence teams and for those with only a SOC.
* Raised the largest Series-A investment in Europe for Cyber Security technology companies (€5.5 mio)
* Generated multi-million euros of revenues through long-term contracts.
* Built a geographical presence through own offices (UK, US) and local partners (AU, NZ, IL, SG).