- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): EclecticIQ
- Website: https://www.eclecticiq.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Netherlands
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 10
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
None. The service was launched on May 2nd 2017.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
What makes EclecticIQ Fusion Center unique:
1- Managing, evaluating, and fusing dozens of sources is an essential prerequisite for a threat intelligence program, but it’s one of the least valuable ways for analysts to spend their time and effort
2- Fusing together multiple sources of threat intelligence into an optimized bundle requires a careful combination of automation and analytical labor, and it’s far too much effort for an organization to go at it alone.
3- Given the talent shortage for qualified analysts, threat intelligence practices are extremely difficult to scale. That’s why threat analysts should spend the bulk of their time working to mitigate known threats in conjunction with business units and enterprise IT departments. When analysts instead must manage multiple feeds, consolidate data, and perform triage by themselves, they leave the enterprise at greater risk of data breach and compromise.
EclecticIQ Fusion Center enables the acquisition of thematic bundles of cyber threat intelligence, giving customers the freedom to re-align their source portfolio when needs change. We fuse open-, community- and commercial sources into a unified delivery model that includes qualification, unified tagging, relevancy determination and multi-format delivery.
* Manage all sources of cyber threat intelligence with a single contract.
* Optimize and increase relevancy through fusion, qualification, and tagging.
* Free up customer’s threat analysts
Most important features:
* Initial consultation and ongoing support from Intelligence Management specialists from EclecticIQ to customize bundles according to enterprise needs, budgets, intelligence requirements and production cadence.
* Collect and normalize intelligence from open-, commercial or community sources from governments and industry groups.
* Thematic bundles of intelligence to ensure relevancy to sectors or geographies.
* Augment and enrich intelligence feeds with local, contextual data.
* Operates in multiple jurisdictions for full compliance with local data protection mandates.
* Bundled threat intelligence coexists with other direct feeds to the organization.
* Fuse together multiple sources of data into a single bundle through a highly-automated set of processes managed entirely by EclecticIQ.
* Data de-duplication with cross-checking and exception management for data quality.
* Qualification and tagging of intelligence to ensure relevancy determination and prioritization by the customer.
* Application of customer-defined taxonomies.
* Delivery of tactical and strategic cyber threat intelligence for human stakeholders in daily digests and e-mail based reporting streams.
* Delivery of consolidated cyber threat intelligence streams compatible with any STIX/TAXII compatible Threat Intelligence Platform.
* Triage by dedicated EclecticIQ threat intelligence analysts with diverse backgrounds, trained to detect and escalate the latest threats applicable to your organization
* Delivery of unified intelligence to analysts and other enterprise constituents via email, PDF, STIX/TAXII, CSV, CEF, and many other formats.
* Hosting of customers feeds and repositories for sharing communities including MSSPs, ISACs/ISAOs, or other groups.