- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): edgescan
- Website: http://www.edgescan.com
- Company size (employees): 30
- Product Version Number: V3.2
- Type of solution: Service
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2014
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
* Only fullstack vulnerability management solution which detects vulnerabilities across the entire OSI model. Combining pattern matching, automation and human intelligence it can scale massively without sacrificing on accuracy and depth.
* edgescan is extremely cost effective and proves very easy to manage the security of systems both small and large at a global scale. It's continuous asset profiling is a great departure from traditional enterprise management approaches.
* edgescan can integrate with any GRC or bug tracking tool enabling a complete view of security posture in a single "pane of glass". It can auto generate WAF (firewall) rules for almost any make of firewall to enable rapid virtual patching.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
edgescan provides continuous fullstack vulnerability management. Combining automation, delta analysis/pattern recognition and human intelligence it provides almost false positive free vulnerability intelligence across both cloud & web applications and hosting servers combined.
Clients can enjoy continuous testing to match agile methodology and testing on demand as required. Continuous asset profiling is also a proven solution giving clients instant visibility to what is deployed globally in seconds.
It provides alerting, rich metrics and a powerful a API and is used by some of the worlds largest gaming, medical and financial companies globally.