- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Globalscape
- Website: https://www.globalscape.com/
- Company size (employees): 100-150
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 8000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Security: An OpenPGP Module allows you to secure “data at rest” on a server and encrypt, decrypt, verify, and sign your file transfers using OpenPGP data encryption technology. A DMZ Gateway serves as a liaison for proprietary data, always remaining safe behind the firewall. And lastly, a Content Integrity Control Module is used to send files to an antivirus scanner or data loss prevention server for processing.
• Compliance: EFT’s High Security module (HSM) exceeds security practices mandated by the most rigorous standards, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and others, providing value to industries include Healthcare, Finance, Government, Healthcare, among others.
• Easier and more efficient management: Visibility, governance and automation tools make it effortless for IT departments to ensure employees can transfer files securely, without any interruptions in workflow or without any risks to security.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) is an industry-leading enterprise file transfer platform that delivers military-grade security for achieving best-in-class control and visibility of data in motion or at rest across multiple locations. EFT replaces insecure legacy FTP servers, inflexible and haphazard home-grown file transfer systems, slow physical shipments of data and expensive leased lines and VANs. It is designed to fit the specific needs of your business with offerings for Enterprises, SMBs and cloud deployments.
In order to ensure visibility and governance, EFT includes a built-in Status Viewer with real-time activity monitoring, auditing, and reporting to track corporate file sharing, review statistics, and query data for reports. Additionally, to avoid downtime-related security or data loss issues, EFT’s High Availability Module with active-active clustering allows businesses to maximize uptime and non-stop availability of their network. And as your file transfer or security needs change, users can easily add modules to their offering, making scalability fast and simple.
Workflow management capabilities ease the burden on a users’ IT team, enabling IT to focus on high priority initiatives rather than daily maintenance. And with automation features, teams save time and increase efficiency. EFT Event Rules not only reduce complexity and human error that might be a catalyst for security vulnerabilities, but Event Rules also allow for quick and easy integration with PeopleSoft, Salesforce, SAP, SharePoint and many other backend systems.
EFT’s commitment to security and compliance ensures the highest levels of compliance with government and corporate security policies and privacy regulations. When data is being transferred, accessed and stored, EFT also safeguards your network with full-time active port monitoring, multi-factor authentication, data encryption, enhanced password security controls, high availability with redundant failover capabilities and extensive options for secure transport protocols.