- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): EdgeWave
- Website: http://www.edgewave.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 2+ million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Award - 2017
Best Product – Messaging Security
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• EdgeWave ePrism provides advanced threat defense against today’s sophisticated email attacks in a complete package that includes email continuity, email encryption, data loss prevention, email archiving and incident response and remediation.
• ePrism Zero Minute Defense combines automated advanced detection with a unique human-review system to rapidly respond to morphing email attacks while maintaining the industry’s lowest rate of false positives.
• ePrism is a low cost, fully managed cloud, appliance, or hybrid solution that eliminates the burden and hassle of managing email security.
EdgeWave ePrism Email Security provides advanced threat defense against today’s sophisticated email attacks combined with email continuity, email encryption, data loss prevention, email archiving and ThreatCheck incident response and remediation in a fully managed cloud, appliance or hybrid solution.
ePrism’s ThreatCheck component provides an automated phishing email incident response service that empowers employees to seamlessly report suspicious emails for threat investigation. ThreatCheck protects companies from attacks that reach the inbox and provides the most accurate threat intelligence with our unique hybrid approach that combines automated machine learning and human analysis to investigate and respond to phishing attacks in real-time.
ePrism combines automated advanced detection with our unique human-review system to better detect sophisticated morphing email attacks that are specifically designed to bypass most email security systems. ePrism’s Zero Minute Defense provides constantly adapting real-time protection to stop these sophisticated email-based attacks. ePrism is able to rapidly respond to these campaigns without over blocking, resulting in the industry’s lowest rate of false positives.
In addition to keeping inboxes safe and free of spam, most organizations must meet compliance requirements to protect and archive confidential and regulatory protected information. ePrism includes data loss protection and email encryption to automatically detect and encrypt email containing vital information that must be protected. ePrism also includes archiving to store emails for compliance and data recovery needs.
ePrism is a low cost, fully-managed solution that can be deployed in the cloud, as an appliance or in a hybrid configuration. Regardless of deployment method, the system is fully managed by EdgeWave with 24/7 monitoring for system anomalies, rule creation for new campaigns, automatic updates of detection rules, and fully managed deployment by EdgeWave of all software release. This eliminates the burden and hassle of managing email security with an attractive low total cost of ownership.
- Vote For This Nomination