- Website: http://www.fidelissecurity.com
- Company size (employees): 300+
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• Helping the Security Community with Research: Fidelis is giving back to the security community by introducing new tools at no cost to help threat researchers stop attacks and prevent data theft. New resources include the Barncat™ Threat Intelligence Database, the ThreatScanner™ tool for finding malware residing on an endpoint, and CCNumberFinder™ to support PCI DSS compliance.
• Trusted by Leading Brands. 40% of the world's most valuable brands rely on Fidelis. Our customers range from smaller firms with a few hundred employees to many the world's largest technology companies, manufacturers, and professional services firms with more than 40,000 employees. While they all serve different industries, they share a desire to protect their most valuable assets.
• A Recognized Leader: Fidelis was recognized as a strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™ Automated Malware Analysis, Q2 2016 report. The report specifically gives Fidelis Network the highest score possible in the threat intelligence and encrypted traffic inspection criteria. Another leading analyst firm, Gartner, Inc. positioned Fidelis Cybersecurity as “Visionary” in its “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention” report.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Fidelis Cybersecurity is creating a world where attackers have no place left to hide. We reduce the time it takes to detect attacks and resolve security incidents. Our recognized Fidelis Network™ and Fidelis Endpoint™ products look deep inside your traffic and content where attackers hide their exploits. Then, we pursue them out to your endpoints where your critical data lives. Companies around the world rely on Fidelis to know when they are being attacked, and use our technology to retrace attackers’ footprints and prevent data theft at every stage of the attack lifecycle.