- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Fireglass
- Website: https://fire.glass/
- Company size (employees): 35
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 10,000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Fireglass is a pioneer in the world of isolation technology, using this method to prevent malware and phishing threats from ever reaching the corporate network, rather than trying to detect or remediate these threats after they have entered the environment.
• Fireglass blocks all malware from reaching the corporate network through isolation and does not replay detection methodology. As such, Fireglass does not generate any false positive and minimizes true positives, which significantly reduces the overwhelming operational overhead security teams are faced with today due to the proliferation of security solutions. Fireglass executives’ military intelligence background provides Fireglass with unique insight into the world of cybersecurity that allows the company to develop defense-grade, enterprise ready threat solutions.
• Fireglass has been recognized by a number of top security publications, including being named a Gartner Cool Vendor of 2016, CRN’s 10 Coolest Network Security Products of 2016, Information Week’s 9 Promising Cloud Security Startups To Watch and Dark Reading’s Emerging Israeli Cybersecurity Firms.
Fireglass allows users to click with confidence from any device by eliminating malware and phishing from web and email with no endpoint agent. Organizations protected by Fireglass maximize user productivity while solving the operational overhead and complexity of web gateways through true isolation, where all traffic is executed remotely and does not reach the corporate network. Fireglass Web Isolation protects users from all web-borne threats. By isolating and executing all code and content in a remote containerized environment, Fireglass prevents malware and other advanced threats from ever reaching user devices. Users receive a safe visual stream through their native browser while enjoying a seamless and transparent experience and without requiring any endpoint installation. Fireglass allows users to safely access uncategorized and risky websites while minimizing operational overhead of support tickets requesting access to blocked sites. Fireglass Email Isolation eliminates the risk of phishing often delivered via links in emails. Fireglass easily integrates with all standard on-premise or cloud email servers (e.g exchange, Gmail, etc). Fireglass isolates links delivered in emails and replaces them with links that direct to the Fireglass platform. If a user clicks on a link to a malicious website, Fireglass executes that request on their threat isolation platform. For email attachments, Fireglass places the original attachment on its threat isolation platform and inserts a link to those files into the original email. When a user clicks on the attachment link, the files are rendered remotely on the Fireglass platform and the viewer can access documents through the Fireglass Document Isolation Service. As a result, even if a malicious document is not picked up by a sandbox or scanning services, it will get isolated on the Fireglass platform and any malware contained remotely instead of making its way to the user endpoint.