- Website: https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Flashpoint is the global leader in delivering Business Risk Intelligence (BRI), providing finished intelligence from the Deep & Dark Web to help organizations quickly address imminent and emerging threats, and mitigate company-wide risk
- Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) broadens the scope of cyber intelligence beyond threat detection to provide relevant context to business units not traditionally afforded the benefits of intelligence derived from the Deep & Dark Web. BRI helps entities confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity
- Many of our competitors track online mentions of brands and stakeholders via open-web sources such as search engines, social media, and paste sites. While useful, this data does not provide full visibility into all relevant & critical threats like the Deep & Dark Web does
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Continued Customer Growth:
Our customer base continues to expand in 2017, now spanning 21 verticals, including leading organizations in the Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, Technology, Government, Healthcare, Legal, Media, Manufacturing, Defense, Energy, and Aerospace sectors. Our customers represent 9 of the top 10 global financial institutions, 3 of the top 5 US Health Insurance providers, 3 of the top 10 US Retailers, and 4 of the top 10 US media and telecommunications providers.
Launch of Flashpoint Advisory Services:
Since many organizations may require additional support to further develop their in-house capabilities to address their intelligence needs, we launched Flashpoint Advisory Services in January 2017, a new offering which aims to help entities – regardless of industry, size, or skill-level – mature their intelligence operations and capabilities while gleaning even more value from our uniquely-tailored Deep & Dark Web intelligence. We closed 10 advisory services deals in Q1 alone, which highlights our clients’ need for this strategic offering.
Aflac Case Study:
Flashpoint customer Aflac collaborated with us to publish a case study about how Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) enables the company to address emerging fraud schemes and protect its bottom line. We’ve also published a series of use cases aimed at providing visibility into how BRI can help organizations across all sectors address relevant threats and mitigate risk. These use cases include the Financial Services, Healthcare, Legal, and Retail industries.
Launch of Flashpoint Intelligence Platform 3.0:
On May 24 we introduced Flashpoint Intelligence Platform 3.0, the latest version of our BRI platform offering new features and customizations to provide a finished intelligence experience for our customers. The platform grants users access to our expansive archive of intelligence reports and Deep & Dark Web data, where they can browse finished intelligence reports, or click directly into sanitized copies of original threat actor conversations.
- Vote For This Nomination