- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Fluency
- Website: http://www.fluencysecurity.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards - Overall SOAR Platform of the Year
• Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards - Hot Company Award
• Cybersecurity Excellence Awards - Silver Winner for Security Analytics
• Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Award - Bronze Winner
• IT World Awards - Bronze Winner for Cybersecurity Vendor Achievement
• CRN Emerging Vendor List designation
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
-- The Fluency Cloud solution brings a powerful combination of speed and scalability, serving as an important tool for organizations that already struggle to find the proper talent to fill their security operations centers.
-- Fluency is consistently labeled the fastest cloud database in the log retention industry. The capacity, retention and speed of Fluency's LavaDB allow the system to capture, correlate and analyze data in even the most complex networks.
-- Without worrying about overloading the system, organizations send all their audit data to Fluency. This means compliance with regulations such as FISMA, PCI, and DFS, etc.
Offering award-winning log management that’s focused on data retention and compliance, Fluency provides limitless access to data, even as the volume of data scales. Fluency Cloud is a process composed of messaging nodes that parse, index, correlate, enhance, fuse, score and store log messages. For some customers, Fluency processes up to 12 billion messages a day, with spikes of half a million events per second – all done in a three-system cluster. As a result, Fluency is nearly 50 times faster than the most popular open source database and is almost half the cost to operate due to its efficiency.