- Website: https://www.fortify24x7.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* We have seen exponential growth in our customer base across all industries and 1175% revenue growth from 2015-2017.
* From 2015 to 2017, Fortify 24x7 has won multiple awards, including Silicon Review 2017 10 Fastest Growing Cybersecurity Company's and MSSP Alerts Top 100 MSP's (ranked 68)
* Our team is comprised of the certified engineers with 20+ years of experience and includes some of the nation's leading IT and cybersecurity experts.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Fortify 24×7 is a leading managed security services provider offering comprehensive services that cover all aspects of Prevention, Detection and Response. The company provides ‘Security as a Service’ across multiple categories including Endpoint Protection, Firewall/IDS, DLP, PAM, IAM and more via a collaborative cloud-based platform, which enables customers to tackle evolving cyber threats on a real-time basis.
Fortify 24×7 has successfully filled a gap in the industry with its dedicated 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC), keeping a steady finger on the pulse of cyber threats across North America and trends across the world. Furthermore, a proactive approach has pushed the company to rapidly develop technologies in-house given the need of its customers. Fortify 24×7 is a fully equipped and dedicated team who identifies cyber threats relevant to customer organizations, conducts analysis on impact and actively connects the dots across multiple incidents. This core incident response service is strengthened by preventive vulnerability management systems that span an organization’s cyber and domain footprint and enables our customers to be cyber resilient.
Fortify 24×7 current customer base includes SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies, healthcare (payor/provider), education, entertainment & media, and state/local government.
- Vote For This Nomination