Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Fudo Security|
|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* Unmatched http/rdp/vnc session management: visual session playback for RDP, SSH, Telnet and HTTPs
*Award-winning ai-powered biometric verification (patent-pending technology)
*The only effective real-time privileged misuse prevention
Fudo provides the most complete set of privileged session monitoring tools, including live session supervision, session joining, as well as sharing content with third parties.
All the ongoing sessions are monitored, and, whenever something suspicious is taking place, Fudo PAM sends alerts to the designated personnel.
Fudo’s software enables existing systems to build users and systems usage profiles, based on continuous analysis of behavior patterns and anomalies. The Al module is able to accurately detect changes in user behavior and take defined actions to prevent misuse. It also keeps close track of volumetric parameter sessions and alerts the system administrator when it detects anomalies related to the number of sessions or their duration. Login credentials by themselves are no longer sufficient to impersonate an authorized user with impunity.
Key features include:
* Session recording and monitoring, supporting the largest number of web protocols
* Visual session playback for RDP, SSH, Telnet and HTTP(s)
* Web-based session player allowing for fast & efficient forensic analysis
* Live session viewer, able to play sessions in real-time
* Full-text search option for both command line and graphic-based sessions
HTTPS protocol rendering ensures convenient analysis of access sessions to online resources, while proactive monitoring allows for notification alerts, suspension or termination of a suspicious session.
Vote for this Nomination
(click the thumbs-up icon to cast your vote)
You need to be a registered member to vote for this nomination. Please register here.