- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): HelpSystems
- Website: http://www.HelpSystems.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 3000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Cybersecurity Excellence Award
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Our goal was to create a rock-solid product that would change the way people send data…for the better.
With GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer, IT administrators worldwide are able to eliminate manual scripts for file transfers, saving valuable time and money. While GoAnywhere MFT is best known for simplifying and securing file transfers, the myriad of useful enterprise-ready features including detailed audit logs, MFT Agents for multiple remote workstations, and EFSS file sharing and collaboration makes it unlike anything else in today’s cybersecurity marketplace.
GoAnywhere MFT is an all-in-one solution for securing and automating data transfers, streamlining processes and allowing collaboration and file sharing on-premise or in the cloud. Enterprise-ready and easy to deploy, the browser-based interface makes the process of sending, automating and auditing file transfers simple, easy and reliable.
GoAnywhere MFT provides file encryption at rest and in motion using popular encryption technologies such as AES and Open PGP. Protocols supported include SFTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS and more. The robust reporting module provides crucial and detailed audit information for compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, GDPR, and state privacy laws.
Whether you or your partners initiating file transfers or if you need to collaborate with a group of users, GoAnywhere MFT can handle all file transfer requirements. GoAnywhere MFT is easily scalable and licensed by module so you only pay for the functionality you need. MFT Agents allow remote control and management of multiple workstations. GoDrive is an EFSS (Enterprise File Sync and Sharing) module for ‘Dropbox-like’ sharing capabilities. Secure Mail allows ad hoc file transfers via an Outlook plug-in using a secure email link with no file size limitation. Secure Folders lets partners, customers, and remote employees easily access files remotely via an HTTPS interface. Advanced Workflows allows you to automate and encrypt file transfers using a built-in scheduler or monitor.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
• GoAnywhere MFT is browser-based and features a user-friendly graphical interface for easy deployment and integration. Users can be up and running in minutes and the automation and logging features save time and money for IT admins.
• Our philosophy is to offer a world-class MFT solution by continuously evolving, improving and adding more features to benefit our customers. Our customers tell us GoAnywhere is great but we also encourage their suggestions as we strive to make it even better.
• GoAnywhere MFT is enterprise-ready but still makes securing file transfers easy and affordable to allow smaller businesses and organizations the ability to take advantage of securing their data transfers without breaking the bank.
- Vote For This Nomination