Group-IB Red Teaming
Promote this Nomination
Group-IB Red Teaming
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Group-IB|
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
|Type of solution||Service|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• The strong synergy between experts from Group-IB’s DFIR Lab, CERT-GIB, and the company’s proprietary Threat Intelligence & Attribution mean that the solutions and experts' knowledge are continuously enriched with up-to-date information about attacker TTPs, that helps to simulate the most advanced and relevant attacks during Red Teaming.
Group-IB Red Teaming is a comprehensive and realistic way to test an organization’s ability to repel complex cyber attacks. The test involves the use of advanced methods and tools from hackers’ arsenals.
The main goal is not only to identify potential weaknesses that were not detected using usual testing methodologies, but to assess an organization’s ability to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks.
Group-IB Red Teaming provides two packages, which differ in terms of the goals set, scale of work, scenarios, deadlines, and cost and are tailored to each customer.
Based on the Red Teaming results, Group-IB specialists generate a comprehensive report that contains:
• General information about the test, and conclusions about the state of the customer’s systems/technologies
• Scenarios and research methods
• Vulnerabilities found
• Vulnerability exploitation examples
• Recommendations for fixing the vulnerabilities
While modeling attacks in accordance with a client’s goal, Group-IB specialists use their own proven methodology that takes into account best international practices and standards to simulate targeted attacks. Group-IB considers specific requirements and characteristics of a customer’s organization activities not to disrupt the work continuity of critical business processes.
One of Group-IB’s strongest pillars is its people. Our audit and consulting team hold numerous industry-recognized certifications, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, CISA and others and have wide 10+ years experience in auditing various infrastructures.