Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
Group-IB is one of the global leaders in providing high‑fidelity Threat Hunting & Intelligence, best‑in‑class anti‑fraud solutions and high-profile cyber investigations.
Group-IB was founded in 2003 by Ilya Sachkov and Dmitriy Volkov. In just 17 years since Group-IB’s founding, the company has expanded its presence to all major regions in the world, opened offices in 7 countries, and built nearly 500 partnerships, including with INTERPOL and Europol, all in the name of strengthening global cybersecurity.
Today the company’s presence spans across the globe, including France, Italy, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Russia, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom, in addition to Singapore, where its global headquarters is located.
Group-IB runs the largest computer forensics laboratory in Eastern Europe, with an experienced investigation team able to identify suspects, and collect and analyze evidence on the cybercrime scene. We collaborate with law enforcement in preparing legal cases in all jurisdictions.
Our cutting-edge technology is used worldwide and has been recognized by top industry researchers. Notably, the Group-IB Threat Intelligence & Attribution system has been named one of the best in class by Gartner, Forrester, and IDC, while Group-IB Threat Hunting Framework has been recognized as one of the leaders in Network Detection and Response. Group-IB Fraud Hunting Platform has also been recognized by Gartner as a Representative Vendor of online fraud detection.
• Group-IB is ranked among the best threat intelligence vendors in the world by Gartner, IDC, Forrester, Cyber Defense Magazine, and SC Media. Group-IB’s technological leadership is built on the company’s 17 years of hands-on experience in threat research, analysis, cybercrime investigations around the world and 65 000 hours of cyber security incident response. Group-IB is a partner of INTERPOL and Europol and has been recommended by the OSCE as a cybersecurity solutions provider.
• Threat Intelligence & Attribution (TI&A) is one of Group-IB's most heavily loaded innovative systems, which operates a multitude of data on hacker groups, their tools, and their infrastructure. Since 2017 Group-IB IT&A global revenue has seen a significant growth:
- 2018: 55% revenue growth vs 2017
- 2019: 60% revenue growth vs 2018
- 2020: 96% revenue growth vs 2019
• In 17 years since Group-IB’s founding, the company accumulated 65 000 hours of cyber security incident response, over 1200 successful investigations worldwide, 150 of which were particularly complex, over 60 countries globally where Group-IB has operations. In 2020 Group-IB increased the number of its top-tier cybersecurity experts from 400 to over 500. The company has expanded its presence to all major regions in the world, opened offices in 7 countries, and built nearly 500 partnerships, including with INTERPOL and Europol, all in the name of strengthening global cybersecurity.