- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Hexadite
- Website: http://www.hexadite.com
- Company size (employees): 10 - 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 1 million
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Hexadite AIRS can operate without human involvement thanks to its proprietary inspection algorithms, which are modeled after the investigative and decision-making skills of top cyber analysts, and driven by artificial intelligence. It eliminates many traditionally manual tasks, including writing the response playbooks, or gathering data from disparate sources, coding investigation logic and taking remediation actions.
• Hexadite AIRS reduces the time it takes to close out cybersecurity alerts by up to 95%, enabling clients to investigate alerts more comprehensively. For one customer, Douglas County Government, Hexadite AIRS began delivering results within approximately 3 hours of deploying. Within a month, it had completed more than 10,000 investigations - the equivalent of 3 years of work for a cyber analyst, for a cost equivalent to just a few cyber analysts.
• Hexadite AIRS is agentless and does not require any software to be installed on endpoints. It uses a dissolvable probe to investigate incidents and once an investigation is complete, the probe is immediately uninstalled leaving no local presence on the endpoint. As a flexible and lightweight solution, Hexadite AIRS can be implement in hours and show ROI in days.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Today’s incident response teams at organizations of all sizes are overloaded by the volume of cyber-attacks. Although they have already invested in security detection tools, they are unable to investigate every alert due to constraints in the size, time and budgets of their security teams and analysts.
Hexadite Automated Incident Response Solution (AIRS) harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to reduce the time it takes enterprises to close out cybersecurity alerts, empowering security teams to examine every single alert, regardless of the priority score it has been given.
Hexadite AIRS integrates with any detection system via email, syslog or APIs to expedite deployment and capture every alert. It then automatically launches an investigation, examining the endpoint with the procedural logic and rigor of a top cyber analyst. Each investigation can trigger multiple parallel investigations to resolve the full extent of a breach. From there, using its Threat Intelligence Cloud, which aggregates data from the most advanced and up-to-date threat intelligence feeds, combined with proprietary inspection algorithms based on actual logic used by top cybersecurity analysts, Hexadite AIRS determines the appropriate course of action for remediating any threat – compressing weeks of work into minutes.
Hexadite has built a solution from the ground up that could automatically address the incident response needs of an organization – one that could rapidly respond to alerts out-of-the-box, without needing human intervention. Hexadite offers the only fully-automated incident response solution. It eliminates many traditionally manual tasks, including writing the response playbooks that power other IR solutions, gathering data from disparate sources or coding investigation logic into the incident response platform and taking remediation actions.