- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): HPE Security - Data Security
- Website: http://www.voltage.com
- Company size (employees): 240,000
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: More than 500 million users
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• HPE SecureData Enterprise helps organizations reduce audit scope, costs, system impact and resources. It allows organizations to eliminate sensitive data from production and test systems and enable end-to-end data protection in 60 days or less.
• Satisfies compliance requirements for privacy regulations and avoid brand-damaging, costly breaches, moving beyond compliance to easily weave data protection across mainframe, open systems, devices and platforms
• HPE Security - Data Security drives leadership in data-centric security and encryption solutions. With over 80 patents and 51 years of expertise we protect the world’s largest brands and neutralize breach impact by securing sensitive data-at-rest, in use and in motion. Our solutions provide advanced encryption, tokenization and key management that protect sensitive data across enterprise applications, data processing IT, cloud, payments ecosystems, mission critical transactions, storage, and big data platforms. HPE Security - Data Security solves one of the industry’s biggest challenges: simplifying the protection of sensitive data in even the most complex use cases.
HPE SecureData Enterprise is the only comprehensive data protection framework that secures data as it is captured, processed, and stored across a variety of devices, operating systems, databases, and applications. With HPE SecureData Enterprise, organizations can gain the data-centric security capabilities they need to address many regulatory and compliance controls, and most importantly, establish strong, persistent controls over PII, PHI and other sensitive data.
HPE SecureData Enterprise includes capabilities for format-preserving encryption, tokenization, data de-identification, and stateless key management. It offers healthcare organizations a unique, proven data-centric approach to protection, ensuring access policies travel with the data itself. The platform enables organizations to employ data encryption and tokenization without changes to data format or integrity, and it eliminates the cost and complexity of issuing and managing certificates and symmetric keys.
The platform delivers three key benefits:
• Stateless key management. HPE SecureData Enterprise dynamically derives keys on-the-fly after authorization, thus eliminating the need to store or manage key states. In addition, the platform seamlessly integrates with existing identity management and authorization systems to provide policy-based access to data.
• Broad deployment capabilities. With the solution, organizations get high performance Web services interfaces that support encryption and tokenization in a wide range of applications, middleware, databases, big data environments, and cloud services.