i-Sprint’s AccessMatrix™ Universal Authentication Server (UAS)
i-Sprint's AccessMatrix™ Universal Authentication Server (UAS)
|Company||i-Sprint Innovations Pte Ltd|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Software|
AccessMatrix™ Universal Authentication Server (UAS) is a comprehensive and versatile authentication server that enable organizations to centralize all its authentication schemes in a single unified platform. It is a future-proof authentication infrastructure that supports multiple authentication mechanisms (such as passwords, hardware token, software token, OTP, biometrics) for strong authentication and authorization requirements.
UAS offers the freedom for organizations to deploy various authentication methods from different vendors under one platform and manage it as a holistic security approach. This means organizations will not be restricted or locked to a specific hardware or software authentication solution. The use of Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) approach also allows organizations to have ease of adding new methods when available on top of their existing scheme.
Based on the proven AccessMatrix™ Integrated Security Architecture, UAS provides security Administration, Authentication, Authorization, and Audit services (4As) for business applications. In addition to authentication, it provides:
• End-to-End Life Cycle Management for OTP Tokens
• Security services APIs for application integration and shield the complexity of token integration
• Radius ready server to integrate with network devices
• Administration module for administration delegation and user management
• Audit and reporting module
• Hardware Security Module (HSM) interface to leading brands of HSM devices
• PIN mailer interface for mail merge and secure printing
• Enforcing password policy – password history, password aging, password quality check, etc
How we are different
UAS offers the freedom for organizations to deploy various authentication methods from different vendors under one platform, and manage it as a holistic security approach.
The use of the Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) approach also allows organizations to have ease of adding new methods when available on top of their existing scheme.
By deploying i-Sprint UAS, the key benefits for an organization include the reduce of operational cost with a common authentication platform, simplify integration and deployment efforts, ability to handle complex authentication requirements, able to cater for future authentication options, and it provides a highly scalable, open and reliable platform.