- Website: http://impactbnd.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Any marketing agency can retrofit their services to say they provide solutions to cyber security firms, but we have three key differentiators that have made this particular industry our focus area:
- A team of experts who marry their degrees in computer science and other related fields with real-world marketing expertise in the cyber security industry.
- Our deep understanding of the needs of the audience these firms are trying to reach in the B2B sector; both enterprise and small- to medium-sized businesses.
- First-hand knowledge of marketing challenges specific to the cyber security industry, including lackluster results when using fear as a motivator and prospects unwilling to part with their budgets to solve a problem they struggle to quantify.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
IMPACT provides cyber security companies with digital marketing and sales support designed to fuel growth. We believe that world-class companies are built on a foundation of predictable, scalable revenue – that’s why we’re focused on inbound lead generation and the creation of high-performing sales organizations.
One such Maryland-based firm that specializes in business intelligence solutions for security operations approached IMPACT with a clear set of goals in late 2016. They wanted to increase their pool of sales-ready leads, refine their messaging strategy, and increase brand awareness.
Within the first 90 days of working with IMPACT, they saw a 450 percent increase in leads generated through their website, as well as a 125 percent increase in organic website traffic.
Another cyber security client had this to say: “The IMPACT team helped us get buy-in on inbound marketing amongst our staff in record time.. and the results are already exceeding our expectations. We have experienced a 45 percent uptick in website hits after just 4 weeks of implementing some of their recommendations.”