- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Instasafe Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Website: https://instasafe.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: India
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 150000+
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
1. CIO choice 2017 Award in the category of Cloud Security, SME organized by CORE ( centre of recognition and excellence). InstaSafe is proud to share that we have won this award thrice in a row & earned the trust of CIOs.
2. Instasafe Technologies featured in InsightsSuccess Magazine April 2017 edition as ‘The 10 Most valuable Enterprise Security Solutions Provider Companies 2017”.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. The InstaSafe SecureAccess solution, inspired by Software Defined Perimeter framework supported by the Cloud Security Alliance, is one of only 3 vendors known globally providing this innovative military grade solution for the perimeter-less, BYOD & Cloud infrastructure.
2. Unique proprietary cloud-enabled approach & technology from India & recognized by leading Analysts.
3. Winners of CIO Choice awards for 3 times in a row, 2015, 2016 & 2017. This is testimony to the product & startup capability.
Remote Access solutions so far have been designed for the private data centre of the 90’s. Today, in the mobile and cloud era, remote access requires to be simple to use, seamless to deploy and secure the data irrespective of the device, user or location of both the user and the data.
The InstaSafe SecureAccess solution, inspired by Software Defined Perimeter framework supported by the Cloud Security Alliance, is one of 4 vendors globally providing this innovative military-grade solution for the perimeter-less, BYOD & Cloud infrastructure. InstaSafe solution brings your Public cloud, datacenter, your offices and your remote users into one encrypted virtual private cloud network. This effectively makes your public cloud invisible and the applications inside the data center too, invisible to the internet. Using granular access rules, you can ensure only authorized users, with authorized devices that are issued by the organisation or authorized BYOD, can access specific applications on “need-to-know” basis, within this Virtual Private Cloud network. Binding the device to the user and making the application (in the Cloud or On-Premise) invisible to the Internet, InstaSafe enables organisations to embrace mobility without sacrificing security.
InstaSafe was born in AWS and runs on AWS enabling our customers to securely and swiftly adopt Public Clouds and enable secure mobility.