Instasafe Secure Access
Promote this Nomination
Instasafe Secure Access
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Instasafe Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Company size (employees)||15|
|Type of solution||Service|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
InstaSafe’s Secure Access (ISA) is a subscription based annual recurring revenue model. It derives its revenue principally from subscription fees from SMBs, IT service providers and Enterprises. ISA's customers can subscribe to one or more of their security solutions based on their initial needs and expand their subscriptions over time to new areas within their organization or to additional InstaSafe Security services.
“Instasafe Secure Access helped our dealers and distributors from remote locations connect securely to our applications thereby unshackling our team.” Diby Chiriyamkandath, Manager – Systems, India's largest Paints Manufacturer.
“Instasafe Secure Access helped our employees securely access business critical applications while on the move while eliminating our MPLS & providing a elastic private network using the simple InstaSafe Secure Access & Airtel 4G datacard connection thereby unlimiting our growth.” Hariharan Subramanian, Head – IT, One of India's largest construction companies.
InstaSafe Secure Access (ISA) is a Cloud based Security Solution that helps mobile & remote workers securely access enterprise apps, email and web on a SaaS model.
Unlike appliance based solutions ISA offers a hardware free, zero configuration, self-service style, fully redundant Security-as-Service which could be deployed in minutes with comprehensive reporting. With security emerging as a focus area for companies across the globe, ISA is set to disrupt the traditional Cyber Security market by bringing Cloud delivered Security-as-Service solutions, which are simple, flexible & affordable.
With ISA customers get:
1) Simplicity: ISA is simple to manage and does not require skilled manpower. Instasafe can be set up in 6 simple steps within a matter of minutes.
2) Unified: ISA is available across all platforms and can be accessed from any device, irrespective of OS.
3) Redundancy & Reliability: ISA securely connects your employees to your applications irrespective of the cloud infrastructure – public, private or hybrid.
4) Elastic: Pay as you grow protects your investment.
5) Affordable: Subscription based service enables you to get predictability in your outflow.