- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Intezer
- Website: https://www.intezer.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 2,870
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• ‘Cutting Edge Malware Analysis’ award winner, Cyber Defense Magazine Global Awards 2018
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) Automation is a key differentiator. Intezer Analyze™ enables security teams to accurately classify unknown files at scale. This is important, as incident response and SOC teams are tasked with sifting through hundreds, if not thousands of alerts per day. Without automation, security teams spend resources on false positives and run the risk of missing critical incidents. Said the CISO of a leading Israeli telecommunications and cellular provider, “Intezer’s one-of-a kind malware analysis technology based on code reuse detection is exactly what our IR teams needed. Obtaining deep insights into every suspicious file in seconds saves precious time and efforts, enabling the team to focus on prioritizing and remediating attacks.”
2) Tailored response. No other product or technology dives deeply into binaries to detect micro-code similarities to known threats. Users of Intezer Analyze™ are equipped with immediate context about any suspicious file, helping them classify and attribute threats, assess their severity, and perform a smart context-based response. Intezer Analyze™ provides accurate yet easy-to-understand results, within seconds, about any suspicious file such as, "does it contain malicious code, what specific type of threat is it, is the threat similar to a previously handled incident, and how do I respond?"
3) Actionable Intelligence. Intezer Analyze™'s capabilities enable users to automatically generate effective YARA rules based on a threat's code DNA, for powerful response and hunting operations.
Intezer Analyze™ is a subscription-based SaaS product that provides rapid malware detection and analysis. It is trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to improve and accelerate all stages of the incident response cycle.
Powered by Genetic Malware Analysis technology, Intezer Analyze™ is an industry first, applying the biological immune system concepts to cybersecurity. Intezer Analyze™ dissects any given file or binary into thousands of small fragments, then compares them to its genome database which contains billions of code pieces (also referred to as genes) from legitimate and malicious software. Detecting even the smallest fragments of code similarities between files, security teams can recognize malicious files, classify threats to their relevant malware families, and prioritize alerts according to risk and severity.
With a simple online API access, Intezer Analyze™ functions as a plug-and-play solution for any process within an organization’s incident response plans or daily cybersecurity monitoring, requiring no on-site deployment. Intezer Analyze™ integrates with organizations’ existing security products, including Endpoint Protection platforms (EPP), Endpoint Detection and Response platforms (EDR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR), and security gateways.
Additionally, Intezer Analyze™ offers a free community edition, where users can upload up to 10 files per day, detect code reuse in trusted and malicious software, and obtain new insights and information about malware families and threat actors.