- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Everbridge
- Website: http://www.Everbridge.com
- Company size (employees): 500 to 999
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Everbrige customer installed based is 3,800 Enterprise Customners worldwide
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
- February 2018: Silver winner in Pink Elephant’s 2017 IT Excellence Awards for Innovation of the Year (https://www.pinkelephant.com/en-US/Pink18/IT-Excellence-Awards)
- April 2018: winner of the 2018 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards® for New Product of the Year (http://www.infosecurityproductsguide.com/world/)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• The world of IT has evolved and it is no longer enough to only notify the right people of a critical IT event. Everbridge IT Alerting allows organizations to transform their security incident response from a simple notification process to executing a full, end-to-end response process that makes it easier and more efficient to communicate, collaborate and orchestrate a response when the time it takes to respond is critical.
• On average, organizations using Everbridge are 90% faster in their mean time to collaborate and have reduced their mean time to resolve by 30%.
• A recent Everbridge survey shows that the average cost of downtime is $8,662 per minute, and companies take 27 minutes on average to engage the right team of responders. Everbridge’s experience with customers who have automated the IT response process shows that companies could reduce this average time to 5 minutes or less, saving an average of $190,000 per major IT incident – and significantly improving worker productivity.
In today’s digital world major IT events occur every day, ranging from DDoS, Ransomware, data breaches, large-scale cyberattacks, application latency, deployment issues or network outages.
However, most organizations still rely on manual communication processes like email; they don’t have centralized on-call schedules, and don’t use common collaboration tools. They lack secondary off-net secure communication system when the primary one becomes compromised. This leads to inefficiency and latency in their ability to respond and, therefore, resolve security incidents according to their service-level agreements.
Everbridge’s IT Alerting provides an enterprise closed-loop incident response automation solution, enabling security operations professionals to automatically and efficiently notify, communicate and collaborate with key members of the IT teams during an IT security incident. The solution helps resolve incidents faster, proactively notify impacted business users to minimize damage and keep key stakeholders informed during the security incident resolution.
Besides providing communication, on-call scheduling and escalation, Everbridge IT Alerting now offers collaboration and orchestration, all available from the industry’s most reliable, scalable and secure platform. As the emergency messaging provider for more than 50 federal agencies, we are working towards compliance with FEDRAMP, the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. This standard requires we pass an annual audit proving our compliance with 325 security controls, and to demonstrate how those controls directly map to the controls of other security standards such as ISO 27001 and the HIPAA standard for patient information.
With its latest new releases, IT Alerting also provides capabilities which accelerate the recovery of failed services through improved communication, one-click collaboration and decision-analytics that result in more efficient workflow-based processes – helping IT teams to work smarter and faster to minimize the impact on their business.
- Vote For This Nomination