- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): JASK
- Website: http://www.jask.ai
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 20 beta customers – including a Fortune 50 client
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* JASK provides security operations teams with a solution to automate tasks previously performed by Tier-1 analysts – allowing them to scale up their security operations without hiring additional manpower.
* By freeing up Tier-1 analysts to focus on higher level tasks, humans can execute duties that are critical to responding appropriately to sophisticated attacks – like threat hunting, threat intelligence and attribution.
* The JASK platform shares data from all customers related to new threats, so the JASK machine learning model is consistently being trained on data from new, pressing vulnerabilities. Therefore, customers are consistently protected from the latest, most mature threats.
The JASK autonomous security operations center (ASOC) platform frees analysts from the mundane data collection, aggregation and normalization effort to become proactive threat investigators and responders. Driven by AI and machine learning, the JASK ASOC platform couples enterprise-wide data collection and visibility from a multitude of sources with AI-based advanced insights that produce meaningful recommendations to IT department staff.
Cyber criminals rapidly evolve strategies and techniques. Collectively, far more threats are hitting organizations than there are analysts to fight them. With millions of cybersecurity jobs going unfilled, CISOs and managers of security operations centers across industries like financial, manufacturing, healthcare and retail are looking for ways to improve their teams’ abilities to mitigate cyber attacks.
Security operations teams are overwhelmed with thousands of security alerts from a multitude of security point-solutions. Traditional triage and investigation processes for sorting through those alerts rely on slow and time-consuming manual responses. These shortcomings deprive security teams of the crucial agility and speed they need to respond to today’s threats.
JASK uniquely fuses data gathered with information from other security solutions and applies AI and machine learning to automate a smarter correlation and analysis of threat alerts to a meaningful incident. It offers analysts instantaneous, deep knowledge about attacks, so they can make decisions with more confidence and speed.
JASK’s technology stands out because it gathers security response data from companies and is building a knowledge base of threats that customers could not acquire on their own. Security experts agree that if the industry does not share information about attacks, including how organizations are being targeted, enterprise security will continue to be an uphill battle.