- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): JASK
- Website: http://www.jask.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Instead of having SOC analysts sift through data to try to identify emerging cyberattacks, the JASK ASOC platform takes care of the initial analysis and notifies enterprise security teams of any events that need to be looked at more closely. JASK is changing the mundane nature of yesterday’s SOC.
- JASK’s approach to security operations is simply more efficient than what SIEM providers are equipping customers with. For example – with a SIEM solution, it’s seamless for analysts to load all their log data into the platform, but it’s difficult to get that data back out for analysis. This is a key reason customers prefer JASK’s ASOC platform over traditional security solutions – it gives analysts the information they need to make smarter, quicker decisions and protect enterprise assets more effectively.
- On top of giving analysts threat alerts with unprecedented context and allowing faster response times, JASK is also built on top of widely-used open-source database tools, which makes it seamless for companies to train additional security professionals as they, and their security operations, scale up.
The JASK Autonomous Security Operations Center (ASOC) platform applies AI and machine learning to automate the initial correlation and analysis of threat alerts for SOC analysts – making them vastly more efficient. Instead of having organizations throw more humans at the enterprise security problem, JASK automates away the mundane initial analysis of threats and enables SOC teams to focus on only the high-priority threats. This is significant when you consider the amount of threat alerts a traditional SOC team deals with on a daily basis – which can creep up to thousands per day that, in a perfect world, would be investigated. However, security teams historically haven’t had enough time to.
To address the issue of valuable, scarce resources being wasted on mundane, time-consuming analysis, enterprises rely on JASK’s advanced machine learning capabilities to flag the highest-priority threat alerts that require action from analysts – rather than having humans look at (mostly) meaningless data all day. Meaningful alerts are delivered to analysts via JASK Insights, which are prioritized data notifications that indicate a combination of events or activities that should be investigated (with all the associated signals and alert information that led to its delivery). Investigations are streamlined and logical, offering SOC teams one-click access to better prioritized insights and faster paths to resolution.