- Website: http://www.kennasecurity.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Kenna helps its customers solves the challenges of managing their security vulnerabilities, including the struggles with being unable to keep up with the volume of scan data, having to settle for inadequate security due to budget constraints, picking a remediation list at random (and hoping for the best), and being unable to measure and report on your team’s efforts to reduce your exposure to risk.
● Kenna’s approach to threat and vulnerability management integrates the results of vulnerability scan data—Qualys, Nessus, Rapid 7, and dozens more—with the results from 8 different threat feeds, resulting in a clear list of what vulnerabilities need to be prioritized in order to improve a company’s security posture. Kenna also helps customers
shave hours off their remediation time by prioritizing the most important remediations based on real-world threat intelligence. Kenna correlates attack, threat and exploit data aggregated by its threat processing engine against customers’ vulnerabilities twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Furthermore, if you want to achieve a certain risk score, Kenna will present exactly the vulnerabilities you need to remediate in order to get to your desired level.
● Kenna also makes reporting easier and better with asset tags and groups that help make data more relevant and allowing for customization of reporting, access, remediation and dashboards. Our unique tagging system offers greater flexibility by allowing users to organize assets right within the Kenna platform and enabling users to easily see the vulnerabilities for any part of their environment. Kenna Alerts provide the ability to proactively stay on top of risk across the environment. Emails or in-app notifications let users know when risk reaches critical thresholds, or when most valued asset groups face new threats, so they can take immediate action.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Kenna Security is a vulnerability and risk intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Kenna Security accomplishes this by automating the correlation of customer vulnerability data, threat data, and zero-day data, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet breaches.
Kenna recently secured 15 million in Series B funding (December 2016), has attracted all-star security industry executives, and was named a ‘Cybersecurity Startup to Watch in 2017’ by Dark Reading (February 2017).