- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Kentik Technologies
- Website: http://www.kentik.com
- Company size (employees): 50
- Product Version Number: SaaS
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2015
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
--Breakthrough in DDoS detection with 30% greater detection accuracy and automated vendor-neutral, hybrid mitigation support
--Only big data-powered network traffic analytics platform for network and security forensics
--Only multi-dimensional traffic anomaly detection and adapative, learning-algorithm baselining for security operations
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Kentik Detect offers the industry’s only purpose-built big data network analytics and DDoS detection platform, offered as a convenient SaaS or on-premises deployment. Kentik Detect ingests tens of billions of traffic flow, BGP, SNMP, network performance and geolocation data records per day, offers learning algorithm-based, network-wide traffic anomaly detection that delivers 30% greater DDoS detection accuracy than legacy, single server appliances, and provides web portal-based multi-dimensional, ad-hoc network analytics on multi-billion row datasets with query responses in a few seconds.
Kentik Detect’s DDoS detection automates triggering of hybrid mitigation techniques including Remote Triggered Black Hole, and integration with Radware, A10 and other mitigation solution providers.
Kentik Detect’s anomaly detection and ad-hoc analytics provides the most powerful way to detect bad network traffic behaviors and diagnose traffic patterns rapidly, for greater security operations and forensic intelligence.