- Website: http://www.logsign.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Turkey
- Headquarters Region: Europe
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Logsign is a full feature, all-in-one SIEM solution that unifies Log Management, Security Intelligence and Compliance, delivering great value via clear visualisation and better understanding to organisations. Seamless awareness is provided.
- Logsign has HDFS embedded NoSQL architecture providing deployment simplicity, search speed and accuracy, massive scalability, clustering, high availability and backup capacity.
- Logsign Threat Intelligence service and TI feeds included multi-machine correlation architecture provides Early threat detection and incident response.
- Logsign Data Policy Manager provides Efficient Data Management.
- Flexible delegation capability provides Greater Team Effectiveness.
- Had a growth rate of %384 in 2016.
- Had a growth rate of %432 in 2017.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
– Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2016 EMEA Winner
– Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Turkey 2017 Winner (%432)
– Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Turkey 2016 Winner (%384)
– Silicon Review: 10 Fastest Growing Security Company 2017
– CIO Review: 20 Most Promising Cyber Security Solution Providers 2016
– CIO Applications: Top 25 Cyber Security Companies 2017
Logsign is a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution which provides security analyses and compliance to regulations in one platform. Founded in 2010, Logsign believes that cyber security is a teamwork and that security products have to be much smarter. With this conviction, it focused its endeavours on Security Intelligence and SOC solutions. It actively provides services for more than 500 medium and large scale firms and governmental agencies. It is working to be an irreplaceable team-mate for all of its stakeholders in the field of cyber security, to raise its customers’ security awareness to the maximum and to reinforce their position concerning security. It also proved its competence in the field of technology as a cyber security software producer, landing among Deloitte Technology EMEA Fast 500 in 2016.