- Website: http://Lookout.com
- Company size (employees): 300
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Lookout’s founders correctly predicted that mobile devices would power the future and would need specialized protection. We’re the only company that’s been protecting mobile devices, and the sensitive data they access, since 2007.
- In June 2016, Lookout secured a partnership with Microsoft to integrate Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security with Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (EMS), giving the company access to Microsoft’s relationships with enterprises around the world. To date, Lookout is Microsoft’s only mobile security partner.
- Lookout is trusted by tens of millions of users and mobile operators around the world to protect their mobile devices. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that enables individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. Today, Lookout is protecting tens of millions of individuals, enterprises, and government agencies worldwide, all of which contribute threat data to the Lookout Security Cloud. With a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen — predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm.
Lookout is the best enterprise mobile security company, because it is also the best consumer mobile security company. This is all possible because of our consumer roots: we created a user experience that delights not just IT administrators and CISOs, but individuals as well. Because no security will work if people are compelled to uninstall it.
With Lookout, individuals and enterprises alike have what they need to secure all the information that is now, and will be, accessible by the cloud and mobility. At any given time, all the time, and in real time, people know exactly what’s happening on their devices. Companies know what’s happening on their network, at every mobile device endpoint, and in the universe of data at large. Security leaders can focus on enabling business productivity rather than restricting it. Individuals can use their devices flexibly, for work and life, with absolute confidence.
The promise of secure mobility is now a reality. And Lookout is poised to become an indispensable part of everyday life—the basis for trust in a world without data borders.