Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Lynx Software Technologies|
|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Traditional operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) that run on endpoints focus on hackers to attack since, once compromised, one can gain access to critical system assets. LynxSafe provides an immutable way to partition the system such that critical system assets cannot be accessed and altered via an application running in a virtual machine.
LynxSafe is a family of products that enables enterprise IT teams to apply Lynx’s expertise in secure, mission-critical systems to enterprise endpoints. Launched in March 2021, the secure laptop solution sequesters personal and work use applications by isolating partitions that can run multiple security functions and secure operating systems. Separating these two applications allows IT organizations to control the flow of information to verify its confidentiality, prevent unauthorized access to corporate data and give integrity for sensitive security cases. As the new protection solution for industry-standard laptops, LynxSafe can:
– Isolate the user’s sensitive work environment on a laptop, so it is not exposed to network threats
– Protect the user’s sensitive data so that it is not compromised even if the laptop is lost
– Allow corporate assets to be protected from insider threats
– Facilitate monitoring of corporate assets and sensitive data that allows for remote backups, remote upgrades and remote disabling of sensitive data
– Allow seamless operation of existing work environments on commodity laptops without significant impact on user experience
Importantly, all this occurs on industry-standard laptops that run Windows and/or Linux. No changes are needed to software applications.
As people continue to work remotely and with the rise in cybercrimes, LynxSafe comes at a critical time, allowing the delivery of different levels of security for business and personal domains. LynxSafe provides a proven alternative to perimeter-based security by answering the challenges of extended, fragmented workforces on top of the already mounting threats IT teams face. A feature of LynxSafe that makes this possible includes the ability for an organization to run one or multiple VPNs in isolated partitions to prevent network tampering.