Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||MIRACL|
|Company size (employees)||40|
|Type of solution||Hybrid|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- M-Pin is currently running at scale as part of the authentication system deployed by Experian for UK.GOV.VERIFY, which will allow UK citizens to use online government systems safely and securely
M-Pin, the world’s first and only true Zero Password™ Strong Authentication Platform, enables cost-effective and agile two-factor authentication at mobile Internet scale. M-Pin replaces password based authentication altogether, removing the largest cyber-security risk, and streamlining user experience to increase customer satisfaction.
For application developers and security owners who need strong authentication for rapidly growing numbers of mobile internal and external users, M-Pin enables cost effective and agile, strong two-factor authentication at mobile Internet scale.
– M-Pin is extendable to include multiple factors, including geolocation, biometrics, etc.
– M-Pin eliminates any loss of passwords or user authentication behaviour
– M-Pin dramatically increases user safety, convenience and satisfaction
– M-Pin lowers administrative costs and complexity of strong authentication
– M-Pin is extendable to include multiple authentication factors, including geolocation, biometrics.
Unlike other password-dependent two-factor or two-step authentication solutions, only M-Pin:
– Eliminates passwords altogether with its Zero Knowledge Proof Authentication Protocol
– Eliminates single points of compromise with its Distributed Trust Authority™ (D-TA) Architecture
– Increases user satisfaction, adoption, success and business agility with its M-Pin-In-Browser™ and M-Pin-In-Mobile™ client software
– Lowers total cost of ownership with true utility based usage pricing and deployment, coupled with low-cost administration.
M-Pin Is Built for Mobile Internet Scale. Recent benchmarking of the M-Pin Core Server on the AWS T1 Micro Instance provided sustained throughput of 500 concurrent authentications per second. With M-Pin Core Server, your most demanding Internet scale applications can be protected with strong authentication at the lowest infrastructure cost.