- Website: http://www.madisonalexanderpr.com
- Company size (employees): 20
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• The agency is comprised of experienced technology industry veterans and has no junior employees. Our combination of skills, experience, work ethic, results-driven strategies and programs sets us apart from competitors. The agency has won a number of awards for public relations excellence from the Cybersecurity Excellence 2015 Awards and Info Security Products Guide for excellence in IT security public relations including Security PR Team of the Year and Security PR Pro of the Year.
• Our clients are established, global cybersecurity industry leaders and emerging innovators including VASCO Data Security, Lieberman Software, Balabit, InfoArmor, Lastline, Prevoty, Rubicon Labs, Securonix and STEALTHbits Technologies.
• Madison Alexander PR has placed clients in trade and general market/business media. In addition to all of the major channel and technology trade publications and blogs, the agency has placed stories in BusinessWeek, Barron’s, Inc., ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Fox Business News, CNBC, CNN FN, The Los Angeles Times, The Boston Globe, Investor’s Business Daily, Krebs on Security, ReCode, TechCrunch, Mashable, Third Certainty.com, the Today Show and The Washington Post.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Founded in 2004, Madison Alexander PR is a boutique high technology full service communications agency headquartered in Southern California with professionals based in San Diego, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Southern Florida, Arizona and Boston. The agency was one of the first to implement the “Virtual Agency” model that builds teams based on talent available to handle a client’s specific need. The agency prides itself on working with professionals who are exceptional communications experts. We’re a technology agency with an emphasis on B2B and B2C technology from the enterprise to the SMB space to end users in a variety of vertical markets including banking/financial services, healthcare, government, higher education and business organizations. Madison Alexander PR supports technology clients engaged in cybersecurity, Internet platforms, IT security, enterprise software and services, identity management, the Internet of Things (IoT), semiconductors, computer hardware and data storage devices, and cloud computing.
A creative and experienced high technology public relations and marketing communications professional, agency principal Dan Chmielewski is one of a shrinking number of industry professionals with actual newsroom experience, having worked as a radio news director and anchor with stations in New York, and as a freelance newspaper reporter and magazine contributor. Newsroom experience is one of the things that set Dan — and Madison Alexander PR — apart from the competition. With more than 25 years of experience, Dan has spent most his career working in IT security, enterprise networking, IT software, and Internet platform technologies at large corporations such as 3Com and Data General, and working on large accounts at agencies with clients such as Lotus Development, Mitsubishi Mobile Computing, and Legent. In addition, Dan has worked with start-ups like Gradient Technologies and Moss Software, and held senior management positions with technology firms in New York, Boston and Southern California.