- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): LightCyber
- Website: http://www.lightcyber.com
- Company size (employees): 60
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Network attacks leading to data breaches and other damages is the number one concern for enterprises and organizations.
2. No other solution effectively solves the challenge of pinpointing an active attacker and thereby curtail a possible data breach.
3. Magna can also detect intentional or unintentional internal attacks, risky behaviors and malware that has slipped through perimeter security. It provides a level of visibility never before obtained by a security group and makes the team effective and efficient.
The LightCyber Magna platform for Behavioral Attack Detection (BAD) is a new type of solution that finds network attackers through their operational activities. A motivated cybercriminal will be able to circumvent preventative security and get into your network. The challenge is how to detect and stop them before theft or damage results. Today 99% of all enterprises lack the effective means to find an intruder before it’s too late.
Magna uses deep packet inspection to look at all network traffic and uses an agentless on-demand endpoint technology to see what is going on with each client along with visibility into user accounts. By integrating these three contexts into a single detection domain and then using machine learning, Magna continiously profiles all users and devices. It can then readily not only activities that are anomalous but also malicious. Instead of hundreds or thousands of daily security alerts, Magna generates a small number along with contextual information to make security operators effective and efficient.