- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Magnet Forensics
- Website: https://www.magnetforensics.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Canada
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: More than 4000 active licenses of AXIOM in use (there are cases of more than one user per license and we have a sharing feature called Portable Case that allows non-license holders to have single use of the product, so a per-user number is not feasible)
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Digital Forensics Computer Software of the Year 2017 (Forensic 4:Cast)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
-Magnet AXIOM is the only platform that can capture and analyze data from multiple sources such as smartphones, the cloud, computers, IoT devices, and even data pulled from other digital forensics software
-Once the evidence is collected, AXIOM is the first platform to process, visualize, analyze, and report the data into one unified case file for examination, providing examiners a holistic view of all digital evidence acquired
-In addition, AXIOM’s machine learning capabilities, Magnet.AI, is the first in its industry and surfaces data quickly by searching content and flagging potential indicators to credibly narrow search results
Magnet AXIOM, a comprehensive and integrated digital investigations software platform, empowers forensics and investigative professionals to uncover the truth by streamlining the digital forensics process. AXIOM enables the digital forensic process for lawfully acquired evidence including smartphones, the cloud, third-party applications, laptops, hard drives, and IoT devices, and consolidates the data under one solution for better analysis. AXIOM acquires images of devices, processes the images to recover data, provides analytical tools, and reports digital evidence for stakeholders. And by eliminating painstaking manual carving and parsing work through automation capabilities and machine learning, investigative teams and forensics examiners have more available resources and time to visualize and explore evidence in greater depth using more advanced capabilities such as map out any correlations, and use advanced keyword searches, filtering, and tags.