- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Masergy Communications, Inc.
- Website: http://www.masergy.com
- Company size (employees): 500 to 999
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 4,000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• Finalist in the 2017 FierceTelecom Fierce Innovation Awards for UES in the Security category
• Finalist in 2017 Cyber Security Excellence Awards for UES in Unified Threat Management category
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Masergy delivers a comprehensive Managed Detection and Response platform differentiated through an advanced tool suite, risk-prioritized security analytics, expert security team, and world-class security and incident response processes. The solution offers proven technology and track record to reduce enterprise cyber risks while optimizing security budgets.
• Masergy has 24/7 Security Operations Centers on three continents staffed by industry-certified security analysts who integrate with each customer’s internal security team to monitor valuable digital assets. Masergy’s SOC security analysts have the certifications, tenure, and aptitude to meet the highest standards required, and do so with one of the industry’s lowest customer churn rates (1%).
• Customers choose Masergy because of its groundbreaking innovations, game-changing technologies and unmatched customer service, reflected in its Satmetrix Net Promoter Score of 74 that puts it on-par with the customer satisfaction levels of global brands such as Apple and Amazon. Masergy is not only transforming IT, but also forever changing what enterprises expect from their global service provider.
Masergy Unified Enterprise Security (UES) is a comprehensive, fully-managed suite of managed detection and response platform. An innovative technology platform, managed security services can be deployed standalone or fully integrated with a company’s existing security investments and is managed 24/7 by experts in Masergy’s Security Operations Centers (SOC). Masergy’s patented adaptive behavioral analysis system inspects every packet to build normal network behavioral profiles for every client network. By retaining and continuously enhancing that behavioral knowledge over long periods of time, Masergy UES detects advanced threats faster and more accurately.
Masergy augmented its UES platform in 2017 with the following new capabilities:
• A Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (MEDR) service that cost-effectively finds and isolates compromised endpoints before any real damage is inflicted.
• A Network Visibility Tool that provides contextual information to network events that log analysts need for effectively responding to threats.
Masergy’s holistic detection and response ecosystem includes proprietary and third-party security tools and provides best-of-breed coverage across a customer’s entire infrastructure, whether on-prem or in the cloud. By using a diverse suite of detection and response tools, threat coverage improves dramatically, enabling effective and actionable alerting. The services offered on the platform include:
• Network Behavioral Analytics
• Intrusion Detection/Prevention
• Network Visibility
• Endpoint Detection and Response
• Cloud Workload Protection
• Integrated SIEM
• Next Generation Firewall
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Office 365 Security Monitoring
Masergy’s global SOC operates as an extension of a customer’s security /IT team. Masergy’s certified security experts combine the power of machine learning and big data analytics with continuous monitoring to identify, investigate, and stop threats before they cause material harm.