- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): McAfee
- Website: https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/home.html
- Company size (employees): 5,000 to 9,999
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 27 Million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
SC Magazine Best Buy
Frost and Sullivan Global Endpoint Security Growth Excellence Leadership AV-Test Top Product Corporate AV protection
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Advanced machine learning defenses perform both static analysis (what threats look like) and dynamic analysis (how they behave). Combined with greyware containment that detects and halts zero-day or unknown threats, McAfee Endpoint Security detects sophisticated threats faster and with detailed insights into the origins, actions and behaviors of threats to help administrators harden their defenses.
• Unlike competitors, McAfee Endpoint Security ends complex environments with true centralized management and a single software agent that helps reduce bloated environments and improve visibility for administrators. Built on an open framework, third-parties can integrate their solutions to further help reduce complexity.
• McAfee Endpoint Security offers integrated Endpoint Detection and Response that is easy to use and provides corrective actions within a single click. It is automated to capture and monitor context and system state for changes that may be IoAs, as well dormant attack components. It is also adaptable so that you can adjust to changes in attack methodologies; automate data collection, alerts, and responses to objects of interest; and customize your configuration to customer workflows. Lastly, persistent collectors activate triggers upon the detection of attack events, alerting administrators and their systems to attack activity.
McAfee Endpoint Security delivers industry-leading protection and operational simplicity for your diverse endpoint environment including Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Essential anti-virus, exploit prevention, firewall, and web control communicate with each other and inform each other of threat information and actions taken against malware. Events and threat insights are shared with multiple technologies to take immediate actions against suspicious applications, downloads, websites, and files. Redundancies caused by multiple point products, software agents or defenses can be found and removed, while a single agent and common endpoint architecture integrate several layers of protection to allow for faster convictions and analysis.
Zero-day and fileless threats are halted using machine learning analysis and state-of-the art techniques that identify malicious code based on appearance and behavior. Suspicious files and zero-day malware are further prevented by blocking behaviors and containing them before they can infect or spread in your environment. Endpoint detection and response is also available and provides an integrated, automated, and adaptable technology that is easy to use and makes incident response as simple as a single click.
McAfee Endpoint Security is managed centrally and gives visibility across your environment to eliminate manual processes and swiveling between multiple management tools to remediate threats or harden defenses.