Mission Secure Platform
Promote this Nomination
Mission Secure Platform
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Mission Secure|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
|Type of solution||Hybrid|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. First integrated OT protection platform - The Mission Secure Platform is the only unified OT cybersecurity protection platform built to stop industrial cyber threats, attacks, and failures. The Mission Secure Platform is the first to offer OT protection inline in OT networks through network segmentation, white-listing, and protocol analysis at Level 1 in the Purdue model for ICS systems between OT controllers and the operators' workstations. The Mission Secure Platform brings cyber-protection as close to OT processes as possible in the IP network protecting operations controllers and actual process devices. As opposed to solely detection and response capabilities, this attack prevention is key to reducing cyber breaches and the number of alerts that the industrial security operations team must analyze and respond to in a timely fashion. This capability allows the Mission Secure Platform to stop cyber threats and attacks, where others only provide visibility and/or detection.
2. Patented process monitoring and validation - The Mission Secure Platform is the only one to include a patented Signal-Integrity device for process monitoring and validation. The patented Mission Secure Signal-Integrity device reads copies of electronic signals directly from individual process devices at Level 0 in the Purdue model for ICS systems using proprietary algorithms to conduct vertical and horizontal process signal integrity validation. No one offers anything like this capability. And it gives operations validation that what's reported is exactly what is happening in the lowest levels of the OT production process.
3. Expert managed security services - With our managed services team, Mission Secure is the only competitor that can offer OT protection as a service. This service is critical for many operations within industrial sectors that lack the depth of expertise or resources to build these security measures and processes themselves.
The Mission Secure Platform was built for one purpose, OT cyber-protection. Going dramatically beyond other available solutions with truly innovative capabilities integrated into one platform, the Mission Secure Platform is the first integrated cyber-protection platform for complete visibility, segmentation, protection, and patented signal-integrity monitoring. The Mission Secure Platform protects OT networks from cybersecurity threats with:
– Visibility – including the ability to inventory and map OT network devices, to monitor OT network and protocol communications, to monitor device parameters and changes, and to detect network anomalies and threats, helping customers improve their security postures.
– Segmentation – including the ability to logically segment the OT environment without the need to re-architect the entire network, control and restrict third-party access, and control all touchpoints inside and out.
– Protection – including the ability to protect devices against unknown, untrusted, and unallowed protocol commands and traffic, helping customers prevent, not just detect, cyber-attacks.
– Signal-Integrity – including the patented ability to read source-based electronic signals from individual processes, use proprietary algorithms to conduct vertical and horizontal process signal integrity validation, and ensure HMI readings shown to facility managers are accurate to help customers prevent signal spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks or simply system failures.