- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): XTN Cognitive Security
- Website: http://www.xtn-lab.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Italy
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 15 million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
XTN® mentioned in Gartner’s June 2017 Market Guide for Application Shielding (MORE®)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Enforcement through a Dynamic Policy-Driven Mobile App which reports the current threat level in real-time, using the most advanced machine learning techniques to replace human evaluation (unusual as malware zero-day);
- MORE® allows to monitor and to identify mobile threats and apply countermeasures that really matter, ensuring efficiency and minimizing false positives.
- Enhancing the user experience and integration processes without requiring intrusive operations.
Mobile threat prevention, application hardening and real time continuous kinetic interaction all-in-one solution.
MORE® is a “plug & play” solution able to know if a transaction was securely executed and if the users really are who they say they are, providing stronger identification of advanced cyber attacks; it is capable of analyzing whether a device is compromised and can correlate its behavioral and biometric analysis with the user’s business and multi-device data (if the customer uses multiple devices to interact with the service) in order to provide a wider, more sophisticated range of protection.