- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Ostendio
- Website: http://www.ostendio.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 5,000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
1. Cybersecurity Excellence Award (Gold and Silver) for 2018
2. Best Cloud-Based Cyber Security Provider in the Mid-Atlantic by Corporate Vision (CV) Magazine
3. Silver place winner in the 12th Annual 2017 IT World Awards in the Start-Up of the Year category
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. One of the largest threats to any company’s cybersecurity and compliance program are its employees. Ostendio’s unique bottom-up approach to security means that all employees are trained on how to handle sensitive data, and are aware of their roles and effects on a security and compliance program.
2. Next-gen plug and play technology. Ostendio’s MyVCM platform uses behavioral analytics to drive employee and vendor engagement. Real-time data provides organizations with a ‘single-pane-of-glass’ dashboard view informing how secure their organization is. And as a SaaS platform setup and rollout is simple.
3. MyVCM offers businesses actionable insights by automating and operationalizing IT risk management, security, and compliance processes, making complying with GDPR simpler and less time-consuming. With MyVCM, you're always audit ready.
Since its incorporation in 2013, Ostendio’s cybersecurity and information management SaaS platform has provided companies with an enterprise view of their cyber security program. Ostendio’s MyVCM operationalizes and automates an organization’s compliance and security processes. MyVCM employs behavioral analytics to drive employee and vendor engagement and real-time user data to guide corporate risk decision making. MyVCM provides organizations with actionable insights.
One unique facet to the MyVCM platform is it’s bottom-up approach to security. MyVCM engages every employee in the company’s security program, ensuring that they know how to protect sensitive data. MyVCM gamifies the compliance process, allowing employees and the organization itself to benchmark themselves against their peers. Ultimately, an organization’s security is only as strong as its weakest link. Ostendio’s platform offers ‘single-pane-of-glass’ reporting, automated workflow management, and integration with some of the world’s leading platforms including OneLogin, Microsoft and Google. With MyVCM, organizations can map to over 100 standards and regulations, including GDPR, meaning whether you sell in England, France, Finland, Taiwan, or the US, MyVCM has you covered.
Ostendio has experienced formidable growth ever since our launch. Ostendio has grown revenue more than 100% year over year, with minimal institutional funding. Our customers complete over 30,000 security and risk related transactions a month. Additionally, we have broadened our partnership program to include over 20 trusted industry leaders, which provide additional support and resources to our customer.
With MyVCM, customers are ensuring that they are secure and compliant.
- Vote For This Nomination