- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Netsurion
- Website: http://www.netsurion.com
- Company size (employees): 100
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 10,000+ businesses
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Cybercrime has grown to epidemic proportions, and the effects on multi-location brands, individual franchisees and other small businesses can be devastating and unrecoverable. Netsurion believes franchisors, franchisees and SMBs that lack IT resources should be able to access and benefit from enterprise-class network security. Their goal is to ensure their customers’ brands are protected from both internal and external threats by providing them robust and powerful network management, security and compliance services at a fraction of the costs associated with a self-managed solution
• By having enterprise-level security and wireless services available, Netsurion’s customers can utilize the latest in digital and wireless marketing, ordering, and customer care technologies, without concern that these new technologies create new security risks
• By utilizing an outsourced managed security services provider, Netsurion’s customers achieve significant return on investment and can focus their financial and human resources on their core business. Even for a larger franchisee that operates numerous stores, when compared to an in-house solution, including full-time staff to manage one or multiple franchisee locations, Netsurion’s solution cost is significantly lower than the required in-house budget. A typical Netsurion customer location includes the installation of over $1500 worth of security and wireless access equipment. With a management cost of less than $100 per month, including 24x7x365 monitoring and support, that amounts to significant savings for the customer. Further, the savings to the customer compound when coupled with the cost of having in-house IT staff available to support customer-operated equipment
Netsurion’s centrally managed, highly scalable service deploys easily and integrates enterprise-class equipment with best-in-class security architecture, providing an unparalleled level of security and manageability for its clients’ wired and wireless networks and POS systems. Its patented installation methodology doesn’t require a reconfiguration of your network’s IP address structure, thereby saving time and eliminating issues reconnecting printers or other peripheral devices. Netsurion also offers several security features that are unique in the industry, including firewall circumvention detection, rogue device and critical device detection, secure DNS serving and multi-direction data security.
Today’s industry leading firewalls allow businesses to have strong internal and external security, while, at the same time, providing necessary aspects of network connectivity in today’s mobile society. Netsurion realizes you need remote connectivity to your network, remote access to certain terminals and applications, wireless capabilities for your employees and access for your customers, and more. They also understand that managing those connectivity requirements and maintaining strong network security can be an overwhelming challenge for many businesses. That is why Netsurion offers 24x7x365 centralized remote management of your firewall and wireless access points. Their team of highly-trained and experienced engineers is there to provide you with the IT support you need at each and every business location, so your network is always expertly managed and maintained.