- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Network Box USA
- Website: http://www.networkboxusa.com
- Company size (employees): does not disclose
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Globally we service/monitor over 5000 devices. In the United States alone, NWBUSA protects in excess of 300 banks and credit unions, hospitals, hotels, law offices, manufacturers and retailers.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Our unique cloud computing services provide clients with on-demand resources and scalability, and all without the need to purchase and deploy new hardware.
• By creating and managing our own UTM, we provide clients with a solid device, offering the best protections available in the market. A fully managed service that is truly proactive and truly real-time. No other MSSP can do this.
• Without NWBUSA, any business would need to hire an entire team of security experts, and yet still be lacking an SRC with 3 ISO certifications, watching over the entire Internet and being abreast of all new threats and exploits instantly – clients s enjoy the level of security they really need for a fraction of the cost they would have had to spend in-house.
The availability of our managed security service, both as physical and virtual/cloud solution, provides our clients with a wide spectrum of choices that is unique within the MSSP space.
Network Box USA (NWBUSA) is the only MSSP on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure offering a comprehensive solution from simple firewall/IPS, to full UTM. We are the only MSSP to provide managed private cloud protection with seamless installation on any public cloud or virtual environment.
NWBUSA adopts a multi-layered approach to create an enterprise class, defense-in-depth, secure, virtualized environment. We offer Private, Public and Hybrid pro-tection, elastic and scalable, and effectively cover the entire spectrum of the market. Our solution can be installed on VMWare, OpenStack, HyperV, ProxMox, Xen and other virtualization platforms as a service and is priced by the number of CPUs used.
Our service is tailored to address the specific needs of each client, from basic firewall and IPS with VPN, to Web protection, email protection, full UTM+ and WAF+. It includes DDoS protection, IPv4/IPv6 transparent bridging, access to 16 global Security Operations Centers (SOCs) as well as a Security Response Center (SRC) monitoring their networks every moment of every day, all year long.
We have created a private cloud security solution, hosted within our SOCs, offering clients secure, public internet access, seamlessly connected to their private networks. Specifically:
– Managed Virtual UTM
– Managed Virtual WAF
– Managed Shared WAF
– Managed Cloud Email Security
There are many advantages for an organization to outsource its security to NWBUSA, including increased cost-effectiveness and how we allow an IT department to operate without in-depth understanding of the various security functions, such as gateway protection, managed services for firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, and virtual private networks; security monitoring; incident management, emergency response and forensic analysis; vulnerability assessment; and anti-malware, anti-spam and web filtering.